
It's difficult to express how Brenda's situation is affecting me from day to day. I returned from the most sacred of ceremonies, Sundance, to find that two of my dear friends are engaged in a struggle with serious cancers. Intuitively I feel that these two beautiful women have these burdens because they can show us something about how Creator heals and sustains us.
In every ceremony I have participated in on their behalf the message is the same, with strong belief, following the ways shown to each, they will overcome these illnesses. So I hold that as truth in my heart for them.
Now it appears that they are, without knowing each other, beginning to positively affect the other. Brenda's discourse on the port has been of invaluable help to my other friend Kim, as she prepares to have hers put in. Kim is taking Brenda's situation as well as her own into ceremony with a medicine man from Oklahoma in the beginning of August.
In truth, spiritually, we are and have always been connected to each other. I honor all of you who have stepped up to help Brenda. Your love travels much farther than you can know.
No comments:
Post a Comment