-->

Monday, July 20, 2009

Brenda's Health Support Fund

Good morning,

I am ready to begin to collect funds for Brenda’s health support fund. The purpose of the fund is to support Brenda during her battle with this cancer. It may be used to buy food, vitamins, hire help as needed, travel to appointments, etc.

This will be very simple. A savings account will be set up in her name at her bank (State Employees Credit Union). Brenda will have access along with her designee. I will collect the funds and deposit them for now. Donations should be made out to Brenda Denzler and sent to my address, 1309 Highland Trail, Cary NC 27511. You can contribute directly to Brenda's Fund using PayPal. There is a button on the right column.

I will make provisions for donees to get a report of their donations.

Please support with your donations so that Brenda has what she needs going into Chemo at the end of the month.

Yours,

Marianne Coats

919-481-0551

No comments:

Post a Comment