-->

Monday, August 10, 2009

Reading this over, so many issues are raised in my mind....about care, about the lack of actually effective things as needed (like pressure point massage, chiropractic, talk therapy) in the cancer protocol. I can see the wholistic need expressed through you, Brenda, but no wholistic response from the medical community.

So instead of being able to utterly focus attention and intention on healing, one struggles with the system, must be defensive. I experienced the same thing with my own health challenge years ago. My other friend, Kim, also is facing this now.

Another issue is my own sadness at not being in the area during your crisis. I was with Kim in Florida this week while all this was occuring and unable to access my basic communication tools due to the location and situation. While true that on a spirit level, I knew Wed-Fri would be significantly challenging and was focused on the healing energies strongly, my heart wished to be in NC too.

Because I survived and healed from an unhealable condition (according to the medical community) through my spiritual path, I know how vital the spirit work is to actual healing. Yet nothing in the medical community accomodates it until the priest is morbidly summoned to sooth the minds of those left behind at the passing. Real comfort always comes through the individual who open heartedly connects with love.....and that is the healing energy.

Today while you handle another chemical onslaught against the cancer, I will be sending you the loving spirit embrace and highest intentions for your healing. We love you, and you are not alone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment